Come To Virginia Beach,
Where Wellness Has A Home.
Senior lifestyle with a spectacular view.
What makes our wellness lifestyle for active seniors work so well (besides our events, our staff, and our full-service community) is our location: Virginia Beach. The Chesapeake Bay. Vacation environment. Family-friendly atmosphere. It doesn’t get much better than this, and isn’t that what you deserve?
We’ve taken the natural beauty of our surroundings and added to it some terrific amenities, including:
- Luxurious living spaces
- Two heated pools
- Fitness center
- Flexible meal plans
- Weekly housekeeping
- Trips and classes
- Activities for young visitors
- Wellness programs, including spiritual and social get-togethers
- Educational programs
- LifeCare, which puts security and peace of mind behind your health concerns
And to create even more opportunities for intellectual engagement, we’ve partnered with Virginia Wesleyan University to form the Westminster-Canterbury Lifelong Learning Institute. The partnership allows residents to audit select classes at VWU for free, and attend cultural and sporting events at no charge. (If the NCAA requires that students pay a fee for sports playoff tickets, residents will pay the same fee.) 64 fascinating mini-courses will be offered each year at Westminster-Canterbury, coordinated by a VWU professor. Topics will include:
- Unique Scripture: The Qur'an, the Book of Mormon, and the Lost Gospels
- Living Virginia: A Natural History of the Flora and Fauna
- Civil Rights and Civil Liberties in the U.S. Supreme Court’s Recent Term
- From Walter Cronkite to Sean Hannity: Media Change and Its Effects on American Democracy
Request more information or Call us today at 800-753-2918.