Stone Rehabilitation Center – Perfecting the Art of Recovery.
Open for short-stay patients in the Hampton Roads area.
Within Westminster-Canterbury’s Hoy Nursing Center, Stone Rehab provides skilled nursing as well as post-acute, short-term rehabilitation to Westminster-Canterbury residents, and to residents of the Hampton Roads area.
Everything at Stone Rehabilitation Center is focused on your recovery. The modern, open and welcoming space is the perfect environment for your recovery. This state-of-the-art rehab center includes:
- All private rooms with private bathrooms, designed for comfortable inpatient rehabilitation
- 3,000-square-foot gym for physical therapy
- 500-square-foot occupational and speech therapy gym
- Outside rehab garden where therapy can continue and relaxation can occur
- The Fletcher Prayer Room provides a dedicated, peaceful sanctuary for contemplation and prayer. It also offers space for weekly Bible study and services.
For the convenience of those who take advantage of our outpatient services, there are dedicated therapists specializing in modalities to aid in continued recovery.
For more information, Click here to visit the full Stone Rehabilitation Center website.
Experience the finest in Virginia Beach senior rehab centers. Call us today or click here to schedule a visit. For general information, please call 757-496-1355. For admissions, please call 757-651-1750.